This page is out of date. Please use the main navigation to find the latest documentation.
A search for more than one word will find pages that contain all of the words. Use quotation marks to search for a phrase. Also use quotes for text with punctuation or special characters.
To limit your search to a single group, enter the group name followed by a slash at the beginning of the search string (e.g., "!PmWiki/" or "Main/"). To list all pages, enter a slash for the search.
Enter To find pages containing
- apple pie both 'apple' and 'pie'
- "apple pie" the phrase 'apple pie'
pmwiki/apple 'apple' in the PmWiki group
- "pmwiki/apple" the phrase 'pmwiki/apple' in all groups
- apple -pie 'apple', omitting those containing 'pie'
- food -"apple pie" 'food', omitting those containing 'apple pie'
- apple "-pie" the words 'apple' and '-pie'
- apple - pie 'apple', '-', and 'pie'
- "pie:" the word 'pie' with a colon
- "pie=tasty" the phrase 'pie=tasty'
Some special characters need to be enclosed in quotes, including the colon (:), equals sign (=), single quote (') and double quote(").
For advanced searches, PageLists parameters (count, group, fmt, link, list, order, and trail) can be entered together with the search string.