- Email: rbridgew AT member.fsf.org)
- IRC: rbridgew (irc.freenode.net)
Embedded Control Systems by profession for over 1/4 century (ouch!).
- Developed deep-UV laser control software that, in turn, made high-density (cheaper) memory possible.
- Co-invented a predecessor to the iPod LONG before Apple made the attempt.
Was part of the original development team for the Motorola SurfBoard cable modem.
- Developed engine controls for the Stewart-Ford-Cosworth (later, Jaguar) Formula 1 teams.
Now looking to use some of my spare time to help the FSF, and in particular, gNewSense.
Here's hoping that, at my advanced age, I can still quickly adapt and come up to speed on all things "new-to-me"...